With the utilization of training mechanisms and routine visits to the hatcheries, associated with relevant Technical Information, the C.H.I.C.K. Program was developed to provide to all customers:
- Development and updating of Operational Procedures showing how to properly handle all different types of vaccines manufactured by CEVA.
- Training and assurance of the application of correct Vaccination Techniques for all CEVA customers.
- Implementation of training sessions and provision of Technical Material related to proper adjustment, operation and cleaning procedures for all injection machines installed by CEVA for its customers.
- Routine visits for training, monitoring and audit processes in order to assure the high quality levels of vaccination in the worldwide hatcheries served by CEVA personnel.
- Provision of Technical Documents with relevant information about hatchery management, vaccination, vaccines, poultry diseases, etc, in order to keep CEVA customers updated on the latest news on poultry production.